June 22, 2010

Busy Winter, Spring & Summer


Hello! It has been a year and a half since I have blogged on my page. As I get older, I am not sure where the time goes. It seems to fly by every week. I have been busy. Really! I have been scrapbooking as much as I can. With the closure of one of our LSS, scrapping has not been happening as often as I would like. The gathering of people with your same interests is uplifting and inspirational. I am very happy I have some wonderful people to spend my time with, talking, laughing, watching movies, eating and last, but not least.....scrapbooking!
My daughter is getting married in 6 weeks so we have been busy planning a wedding since Christmas Eve. All the details are overwhelming at times. However, if this wedding comes together like we plan, it will be one festive wedding event!
I must go and look at The Knot. It is a nightly ritual of late. More later. P

No comments:

About Me

St. Johns, Sunshine State
Hi, I am Pam. I love to scrapbook. It is my life besides my family and friends. I am a mother of two. Blessed with a son and a daughter. They are 30 and 23.

Chris

Chris

Amanda

Amanda

BoBunny Word Book

BoBunny Word Book
LOVE

BoBunny Board Book

BoBunny Board Book

B.E. Amanda Frame

B.E. Amanda Frame
Altered Item


Memories